The Blaugrana will look to continue their strong start to the season when they travel to the Coliseum Alfonso Perez for Saturday's clash with Luis Garcia's side
Valera, Abraham, Ruano, M Torres
Michel, X Torres
Leon, Barrada, Castro
Montoya, Pique, Puyol, Adriano
Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas
Pedro, Messi, Tello
Getafe have no fresh injury concerns for the Primera Division encounter against Barcelona.
Defender David Abraham has shaken off a leg injury, while summer signing Alvaro Vazquez may be handed his debut in attack.
Barcelona are likely to make changes as they attempt to keep key men fresh following a taxing international break.
Martin Montoya and Cristian Tello will be amongst those hoping for a start, along with captain Carles Puyol (cheekbone) and midfielder Thiago Alcantara (tibia), who have returned from injuries.
Andres Iniesta (hamstring) and Alexis Sanchez (groin) miss out, however, while coach Tito Vilanova serves the second suspension of his two-game touchline ban.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Getafe's 2-1 victory over Real Madrid in August ended a three-match winless run at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
- A solitary goal from Juan Valera was enough to seal all three points for Los Azulones in this corresponding fixture last season.
- That victory was Getafe's first over Barcelona since a 2-0 home win in November 2007.
- Barcelona have faced Getafe on three occasions after international breaks, with a record of one win and two draws.
- With three wins out of three, the Catalan side are the only side to boast a 100 per cent record in La Liga this season.
- Lionel Messi (pictured right) is Barcelona's top scorer this season with six goals in all competitions.