The Ligue 1 leaders travel to the Parc des Sports for the quarter-finals as they look to keep up their hopes of silverware on two fronts alive
Wass, Mongongu, Betao, Dja Djedje
Ninkovic, Berigaud, Barbosa
Jallet, Sakho, Camara, Maxwell
Menez, Verratti, Chantome, Pastore
Evian could well name the same starting XI that impressively dismantled Stade Rennais, winning 4-2 in Ligue 1 on Saturday.
That would mean Kevin Berigaud - a scorer at the weekend - retaining his place ahead of Yannick Sagbo, with no other pressing issues for coach Pascal Dupraz to consider.
Meanwhile, Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is set to rest a few members of his side - most notably those that featured in both games against Barcelona and ESTAC Troyes in the past week.
Kevin Gameiro's outburst when substituted at the weekend could well cost him a place, with the returning Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to lead the line. The likes of Clement Chantome and Zoumana Camara are also in line for a recall.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Evian sit 16th in Ligue 1, three points above the drop zone with one win in their last five.
- The Annecy outfit are unbeaten at home in the Coupe de France since 2008.
- Evian beat amateurs Amiens and Vertou and Ligue 2 side Le Havre to get this far in this year's tournament.
- PSG sit top of Ligue 1, nine points clear of Olympique de Marseille following their 1-0 win over Troyes on Saturday.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side are hoping to win the Coupe de France for the first time since 2010, having lost the 2011 final to Lille.
- The capital club have won 11 away games in this competition in a row since a shock 3-1 defeat to Rodez in 2009.
- PSG beat Arras, Toulouse and Olympique de Marseille to reach the last eight.