The hosts have conceded in every single Premier League game following goalless draw at Stoke City, but still remain in third place and boast a strong home record
Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole
Ramires, Meireles, Lampard
Sturridge, Drogba, Mata
Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman
With the former Liverpool hitman suspended for this game, Daniel Sturridge could come in as a replacement. Juan Mata and Didier Drogba would likely be preferred over Nicolas Anelka, who has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge in recent months.
The hosts also have no new injuries from the international break, but Michael Essien (knee) remains sidelined while Henrique Hilario (hip) is a doubt to make the squad.
David Moyes has only one injury related concern ahead of the trip to London, as Victor Anichebe (groin) is sidelined. But barring the lone injury, the Scot has everyone else available for this fixture.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chelsea are currently on an undefeated run of 10 games in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge, winning nine and drawing one in the process.
- But their record against Everton is not one that they will be proud of, having defeated the opposition only once in the last nine league meetings between the two sides.
- Didier Drogba (pictured right), however, will be looking forward to this game, as he has hit the back of the net seven times in his last nine outings against the Toffees.
- Both teams have conceded eight league goals this season. But the home side have managed to score 17, whereas David Moyes' men have found the net only six times.
- Everton have won only 12 of the 72 meetings between the two sides in London, but have managed to carve out 25 draws during the long history between the two sides. Chelsea have won 35 times against the Toffees on home soil.
- If all games ended at half-time, Chelsea would still be in third place, but Everton would have slipped down one to 14th in the standings.
Download the Goal.com Mobile app, and the world of football will be at your fingertips and in your pocket!