Jose Mourinho's side return to Liga action with a trip to Balaidos on Sunday after their comeback win against Manchester United in the Champions League round of 16
Celta Vigo midfielder Natxo Insa will miss the Primera Division encounter against Real Madrid with a hamstring problem.
Defenders Hugo Mallo and Samuel (both knee) are also sidelined, but Roberto Lago could return after recovering from flu.
Madrid boss Jose Mourinho will be without Angel Di Maria, who suffered a hamstring injury in Tuesday's 2-1 win at Manchester United.
Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso are unlikely to be risked after playing through niggling injuries at Old Trafford, while Cristiano Ronaldo (illness) is a minor doubt.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Celta Vigo have won just one of their last eight matches in La Liga (W1, D2, L5).
- The Galician outfit have lost their last five Liga encounters against Real Madrid at Balaidos.
- Celta's last home Liga win over Madrid was a 3-0 success in May 2001.
- Real Madrid are on a five-match winning run in all competitions.
- But Los Merengues have only won four of their last nine away games across all competitions, losing three in the process.
- With his winner against Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) surpassed Eusebio's record of 46 goals to become the leading Portuguese goalscorer in the European Cup.