Claudio Ranieri's men hover just one point above the relegation zone and will look to move up the league table with a win over the Sicilians on Saturday
Marchese, Bellusci, Legrottaglie, Capuano
Almiron, Lodi, Delvecchio
Gomez, Bergessio, Catellani
Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu
Zanetti, Cambiasso, Muntari,
Catania coach Vincenzo Montella will be without the services of David Suazo, Marco Biagianti, Alessandro Potenza, Pablo Alvarez and Cristian Llama who are all injured.
Claudio Ranieri's one-match ban has been overturned and the 59-year-old will be on the touchline at the Stadio Angelo Massimino on Saturday. Wesley Sneijder returned to training but is not likely to feature while Diego Forlan picked up a leg injury on international duty with Uruguay and could miss the next month. Andrea Ranocchia and Joel Obi are suspended while Ivan Cordoba is nearing a return from a long-term knee injury.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Catania are undefeated in their first three home games of the Serie A season (W1 D2).
- Vincenzo Montella's side have conceded just one goal at the Stadio Angelo Massimino during the 2011-12 campaign.
- The Sicilians have lost 21 out of their last 28 encounters against Inter.
- Inter have emerged victorious in 10 out of their last 11 meetings with Catania.
- The San Siro outfit have conceded eight goals in three games on the road this season.
- Claudio Ranieri's men have given up more goals than any other team in league play so far this term (11).
Download the Goal.com Mobile app, and the world of football will be at your fingertips and in your pocket!