Jurgen Klopp's hosts are in fine form as they welcome Felix Magath's charges, who have they been struggling on the road this term
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Gotze, Kagawa, Grosskreutz
Ochs, Kyrgiakos, Russ, Schafer
Hasebe, Koo, Dejagah
Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp revealed on Thursday that Moritz Leitner should be fit in time for Saturday's game, meaning he could take Sven Bender's place as Sebastian Kehl's anchor partner should the 22-year-old fail to get back to full fitness following picking up a knock midweek. Bender, however, is tipped to resume full training on Friday.
Patrick Owomyela remains sidelined along with long-term absentee Julian Koch, but Klopp will have a selection headache in attack as Lucas Barrios is back to full fitness. The coach will have to decide whether to swap out Robert Lewandowski with the Paraguayan or let the Poland international continue his good work.
For Wolfsburg, Patrick Ochs is expected to slot into right-back, meaning Makoto Hasebe will be afforded a more attacking role. Coach Felix Magath will have to make do without the use of Thomas Hitzlsperger and Srdan Lakic, who are both sidelined with knee injuries.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Despite a shaky start to their 2011-12 Bundesliga campaign, Dortmund have the second highest goal difference in the league: +13, while Bayern Munich sit top with +27.
- You have to go back to 2009 to find Wolfsburg's last win against Dortmund, a 3-0 triumph at the Volkswagen Arena in which now-Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko scored two and assisted one.
- Not a good game for superstitious fans of Die Wolfe; the visitors are the only team in the Bundesliga who currently sit on 13 points.
- Wolfsburg have failed to win in their last five away games.
- Dortmund have not lost any of their last five matches on home soil.
- Lucas Barrios has yet to score for BVB this season, with his last goal coming for Paraguay at this summer's Copa America.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.