The reigning Bundesliga champions will be looking to bounce back from their loss to Hoffenheim last Saturday as they take on Dieter Hecking's men in a thrilling encounter
Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Gundogan, Bender; Gotze, Kagawa, Grosskreutz; Lewandowski
Jurgen Klopp will have to do without the services of first-choice striker Lucas Barrios, who will join defenders Patrick Owomoyela and Julian Koch as well as midfielder Marvin Bakalorz on the sidelines.
Neven Subotic and Marcel Schmelzer are set to return to the starting line-up after a long recuperation period as Dortmund aim to get back on track with a win against Nurnberg on Saturday.
Rakovsky; Chandler, Wollscheid, Klose, Pinola; Simons; Mak, Feulner, Cohen, Eigler; Pekhart
First-choice goalkeeper Raphael Schafer picked an injury on Thursday and will sit out the game against the defending Bundesliga champions. 18-year-old talent Patrick Rakovsky is set to deputise for the veteran, who will join defender Per Nilsson and midfielders Manuel Zeitz, Daniel Didavi and Mike Frantz on the list of absentees.
Ex-Borussia Dortmund midfielder Markus Feulner is set to start against his former club on Saturday.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Borussia Dortmund have kept four clean sheets in their last five games against Nurnberg.
- The Bundesliga champions has lost just once in their last 22 games against the Club.
- BVB have not lost at home in the Bundesliga in 17 games.
- Nurnberg have lost all of their games against Dortmund since Jurgen Klopp took over the reigns at the Signal-Iduna-Park.
- The Club has recorded 17 draws against BVB, more than against any other team.
- It will be a special game for Nurnberg's Markus Feulner and Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan, who will both play against a former club on Saturday.
Download the Goal.com Mobile app, and the world of football will be at your fingertips and in your pocket!