- America (EN)
- United Kingdom (EN)
- India (EN)
- Ireland (EN)
- Malaysia (EN)
- Singapore (EN)
- Canada (EN)
- Australia (EN)
- Nigeria (EN)
- Ghana (EN)
- Kenya (EN)
- South Africa (EN)
- España (ES)
- Argentina (ES)
Serie A Preview: AC Milan v Chievo
After Wednesday's defeat to Barcelona, the Rossoneri will be hoping to maintain their impressive domestic form, which has seen them win five of their last six Serie A encounters
By Adam Wheeler
Abate, T.Silva, Nesta, Zambrotta
Nocerino, V.Bommel, Boateng
Frey, Andreolli, Cesar, Jokic
Hetemaj, Rigoni, Bradley,
On the plus side for the Rossoneri, Kevin Prince Boateng is available after serving his domestic ban, along with Alexandre Pato who has returned from injury with substitute appearances against Fiorentina and Barcelona, respectively. Philippe Mexes could also return to the squad after recovering from a hand injury. The former Roma defender is unlikely to start but could well make the bench.
Domenico Di Carlo's side will have to face Milan without defenders Santiago Morero and Genardo Sardo, who are both suffering with thigh strains.
The visitors are also likely to be without Peruvian midfeilder Rinaldo Cruzado, with Paolo Sammarco expected to step in. However Bostjan Cesar is in line to regain his place in the centre of defence after returning from the bench in last week's victory over Catania.
||DID YOU KNOW|
- Milan have scored more goals than any other sides in Serie A this season, having netted 23 times so far, five more than leaders Juventus.
- Milan have only conceded one goal less than city rivals Inter, but remain 10 points above the Nerazzurri.
- Milan are still unbeaten at San Siro in Serie A this season, but did lose 3-2 at home to Barcelona in an entertaining Champions League clash on Wednesday.
- Chievo have both won and lost four times this season.
- Only three teams have scored less goals than Chievo, yet the Flying Donkeys sit ninth in Serie A.
- Chievo have won only one game away from home this season.
How do you stay up with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com –your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.
Top 3 Predictions
Milan 3-0 Chievo
- 32.5 %
Milan 4-0 Chievo
- 17.36 %
Milan 3-1 Chievo
- 13.67 %
|Serie A (ITA1)||30-Mar-2013||Chievo 0 - Milan 1|
|Serie A (ITA1)||03-Nov-2012||Milan 5 - Chievo 1|
|Serie A (ITA1)||11-Apr-2012||Chievo 0 - Milan 1|
|Serie A (ITA1)||28-Nov-2011||Milan 4 - Chievo 0|
|Serie A (ITA1)||20-Feb-2011||Chievo 1 - Milan 2|
|13-May-2013||Milan 0 - AS Roma 0||ITA1|
|08-May-2013||Pescara 0 - Milan 4||ITA1|
|05-May-2013||Milan 1 - Torino 0||ITA1|
|29-Apr-2013||Milan 4 - Catania 2||ITA1|
|22-Apr-2013||Juventus 1 - Milan 0||ITA1|
|76||Mario Alberto Yepes||Defender|
|-||Mark van Bommel||Midfielder|
|92||Stephan El Shaarawy||Midfielder|
|21||Nicolas Sebastien Frey||Defender|
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed