The Catalan giants have broken their own record in terms of unbeaten games at the start of a season, and they face a side who have also yet to taste defeat domestically
Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Abidal
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Pedro, Messi, Villa
Caceres, Spahic, Escude, Navarro
Navas, Manu, Perotti
Cesc Fabregas is slowly making his way back to fitness following a hamstring injury, but his efforts to return to the fold are likely to be rewarded with just a place on the bench for the visit of Sevilla.
Alexis Sanchez remains sidelined with a longer-term hamstring problem, as the curse of that particular physical ailment continues to be a concern for coach Pep Guardiola. Gerard Pique picked up a similar injury in last weekend's 3-0 defeat of Racing, and will be on the sidelines for another week.
Sevilla's main fitness concern is that of striker Alvaro Negredo, who has been ruled out of the contest as a result of a hamstring strain that has kept him out of action for most of the month of October.
Coach Marcelino will look to defend a seven-game unbeaten run in La Liga so far this season, and will likely employ Frederic Kanoute in a lone striking role.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona have scored 21 goals in four league matches at home so far this season, defeating Villarreal, Osasuna, Atletico Madrid and Racing in the process.
- They have remained unbeaten in their first 13 games of the season, a club record.
- Including last season's Super Cup clash at Camp Nou, Barca have defeated Sevilla in their last encounters in Catalunya with a score of 13-0.
- Sevilla have made their best-ever start to a Primera Division campaign, winning four and drawing three matches in their seven-game unbeaten run.
- The Andalucian side last recorded victory at Camp Nou in January 2010 in the Copa del Rey, when a 2-1 victory helped eliminate the holders.
- Alvaro Negredo, who will miss the contest through injury, is the club's current leading scorer this season with three goals.
How do you stay up with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game