Tottenham - Everton Preview: David Moyes' Men Have Won Three Of Last Five Trips To White Hart Lane
Visitors have a healthy record against Harry Redknapp's title chasers in north London, with the last league game at Goodison Park also ending in a win for the Toffees
By Adithya Ananth
Walker, Kaboul, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto
Livermore, Parker, Modric
Van der Vaart, Adebayor, Bale
Hibbert, Heitinga, Distin, Baines
Gueye, Neville, Fellaini, Anichebe
Meanwhile, Everton manager has to assess the fitness of several players as he has many who are doubtful for this clash.
Ross Barkley was ruled out of the FA Cup clash with Tamworth due to a knee problem, and could make it in time to push for a place in the squad. Tim Cahill also missed the FA Cup game, and remains doubtful for this one. Seamus Coleman, Tony Hibbert, Leon Osman and Jack Rodwell are also concerns.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Tottenham Hotspur are undefeated in their last five games in the Premier League, and sit in third place behind Manchester City and Manchester United.
- The unbeaten streak has been an alternating series of wins and draws. Their last game - against West Bromwich Albion - was a victory.
- After Manchester City and Liverpool, Spurs have the joint third best defence in the top flight, having let in only 20 goals so far.
- The north London club have also lost only one league game in their own backyard this season, which was a 5-0 defeat at the hands of Manchester City.
- Everton have won three of their last five league games at White Hart Lane, and also beat Spurs in the league at Goodison Park last season.
- If all games ended at half-time, the Toffees would have been at the rock bottom of the table.
- Everton are only slightly behind in the overall record between the two teams, as Spurs have won 59 matches with the visitors having 53 wins to their name. A further 49 fixtures ended in draws.
- The Toffees have won four, lost four and drawn one on their travels in the league so far.
- This game was originally scheduled to take place on the opening weekend of the season but was postponed due to rioting in Tottenham.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.
Top 3 Predictions
Tottenham 2-0 Everton
- 24.42 %
Tottenham 2-1 Everton
- 19.7 %
Tottenham 3-1 Everton
- 12 %
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||09-Feb-2014||Tottenham 1 - Everton 0|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||03-Nov-2013||Everton 0 - Tottenham 0|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||07-Apr-2013||Tottenham 2 - Everton 2|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||09-Dec-2012||Everton 2 - Tottenham 1|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||10-Mar-2012||Everton 1 - Tottenham 0|
|12-Apr-2014||West Bromwich 3 - Tottenham 3||EPL|
|08-Apr-2014||Tottenham 5 - Sunderland 1||EPL|
|30-Mar-2014||Liverpool 4 - Tottenham 0||EPL|
|23-Mar-2014||Tottenham 3 - Southampton 2||EPL|
|20-Mar-2014||Benfica 2 - Tottenham 2||EL|
|23||Rafael van der Vaart||Midfielder|
Times In IST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed