The league leaders will look to continue their title march by brushing aside struggling Sampdoria at San Siro
|Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Yepes, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Flamini, Van Bommel, Boateng; Seedorf; Robinho, Pato
|Sampdoria: Curci; Volta, Gastaldello, Martinez; Guberti, Tissone, Palombo, Poli, Ziegler; Pozzi, Maccarone
- AC Milan have picked up only one point in their last two encounters with Sampdoria.
- The league leaders have only lost once in the calendar year.
- The San Siro club are undefeated this season when they score first.
- Milan are undefeated at home in the 2010-11 campaign.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is suspended for Saturday's match after receiving his marching orders last weekend against Fiorentina.
- Sampdoria are winless in their last eight games.
- The Genoa outdit gave been held scoreless in 18 Serie A matches this season.
- Daniele Mannini will miss the match through suspension.
- Samp have not scored in their last eight encounters on the road.
November 27, 2010: Sampdoria 1-1 MilanMilan were in control for large portions of the first half and took a deserved lead two minutes before the interval thanks to Robinho.
The Rossoneri were then pegged back in the second half when Giampaolo Pazzini's shot from close range left Milan 'keeper Christian Abbiati with no chance and the visitors had to be content with a draw at the Luigi Ferraris.
Our provides the best breaking news online and our football fan community is unmatched worldwide. Never miss a thing again!