|Barcelona: Valdes; Adriano, Pique, Fontas, Alves; Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi; Villa, Messi, Bojan
|Getafe: Codina; Sanchez, Marcano, Diaz, Torres; Boateng, Casquero; Manu, Albin, Sardinero; Arizmendi
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona lead La Liga, with five points separating them from second placed Real Madrid, meaning that they will remain at the top of the table regardless of the result of this match.
- Los Cules have won all but one of their last five games, an away meeting with Sevilla last weekend, which finished 1-1.
- Barcelona have not gone without a win in two consecutive matches since May 2009.
- The Blaugrana have lost just one league game this season, a shock 2-0 home defeat to Hercules back in September 2010, their second game of the season.
- Interestingly, the only time Getafe have beaten Barcelona in the league in 13 meetings came under similar circumstances, by a 2-0 scoreline at the Camp Nou.
- If Barcelona fail to hit the back of the net, it will be the first time in 27 games.
- Lionel Messi has not scored in either of Barcelona's last two league games, but has scored in every one of his last four meetings with Getafe.
- Getafe sit in 11th place, with eight points in either direction seperating them from either relegation or Europa League qualification. Depending on the result of this match and others this weekend, Getafe could find themselves anywhere between ninth place and 14th.
- If the Azulones are able to pick up a win at the Camp Nou, it will be only their second victory in 2011 and their first away victory of the year.
- So far this season, Getafe have been dangerous from the most unlikely of set-pieces, scoring five goals from throw-ins, two more than any other side in La Liga.
November 7, 2010: Getafe 1-3 Barcelona
Lionel Messi, David Villa and Pedro put Barcelona 3-0 up, before Gerard Pique received his marching orders for a second bookable offence, a handball inside the box. Manu netted the resulting penalty to grant his side just a glimmer of hope, before Derek Boateng earned himself an early bath for his second yellow card, reducing both sides to just 10 players.
Top 3 Predictions
Barcelona 3-0 Getafe
- 43.49 %
Barcelona 0-1 Getafe
- 32.29 %
Barcelona 0-9 Getafe
- 5.12 %
|Copa del Rey (ESPC)||17-Jan-2014||Getafe 0 - Barcelona 2|
|Copa del Rey (ESPC)||09-Jan-2014||Barcelona 4 - Getafe 0|
|La Liga (LIGA)||22-Dec-2013||Getafe 2 - Barcelona 5|
|La Liga (LIGA)||10-Feb-2013||Barcelona 6 - Getafe 1|
|La Liga (LIGA)||15-Sep-2012||Getafe 1 - Barcelona 4|
|08-Mar-2014||Valladolid 1 - Barcelona 0||LIGA|
|03-Mar-2014||Barcelona 4 - Almeria 1||LIGA|
|23-Feb-2014||Real Sociedad 3 - Barcelona 1||LIGA|
|19-Feb-2014||Manchester City 0 - Barcelona 2||UCL|
|16-Feb-2014||Barcelona 6 - Rayo Vallecano 0||LIGA|
|8||Andrés Iniesta Luján||Midfielder|
|-||Andreu Fontàs Prat||Defender|
|13||José Pinto Colorado||Goalkeeper|
|26||Víctor Sánchez Mata||Midfielder|
|14||Manu Del Moral||Striker|
Times In IST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed