Real time, real news: Goal.com LIVE! brings you the action as it happens.
The 19-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea during the off-season.Read More
And you heard this news first at Goal.
The 50-year-old was unveiled to the Spanish media for the first time on Friday having being named Tito Vilanova's successor earlier this week.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has suggested Porto striker Jackson Martinez could follow Gonzalo Higuain to Stadio San Paolo this summer.
The 27-year-old has been targeted by Newcastle United, who have been urged by their manager Alan Pardew to complete a transfer for the France international this summer.Read More
Aurelio De Laurentiis has hinted the club could well be tempted to move for the Porto star and has hit out at the agent of Marco Verratti
The 28-year-old, who joined the west London club in January from Newcastle, does not fear competition for places and is eager to prove his worth to boss Jose Mourinho
A statement on Roma's website read: "AS Roma can announce we have agreed with Napoli for the definitive acquisition of the rights to the player Morgan De Sanctis for €0.5 million.
"The footballer signed a contract of employment lasting two years, with effect from the date hereof [July 25] and expiring on 30 June 2015."
Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu has declared that Manchester United target Cesc Fabregas is not for sale at any price.
"United's interest for Cesc Fabregas is obvious, he's a great player but it does not bother us," Bartomeu told reporters. "It does not matter what they offer us, we are not selling him."
Another twist as the saga rumbles on. Your views on this ?
According to him, the club has not yet decided whether the club should sign a defender this summer or not.
Speaking to reporters at a press conference, he said: "I have only spoken to [Carles] Puyol this morning, but haven't even had a training session with the players yet so it's much too early to draw any conclusions about the needs of the team."
With Barcelona needing a defender desperately, what do you make of the quotes by 'Tata' ? Share with us.
“The club has spent money in important places,” he told reporters.
“We have the players that we need here, but we will see what happens in July and August.”
Do you think they need more players with Fernandinho, Navas and Negredo already being snapped up ?
He has confirmed that the club have rejected two separate offers from Arsenal for striker Luis Suarez.
Speaking at a press conference in Bangkok, Ayre declared: "It's never been our intention to sell Luis. We've received two separate offers from Arsenal and rejected both."
With Arsenal losing out on Higuain, will they finally land Suarez ?
"He is important from that point of view. Good players want to play with other big players," Sigurdsson told the press. "It's a big club and hopefully he'll stay and we'll bring in a few other good players.
Do you think Bale will stay ?
"We were mistreated by PSG and that's an understatement," Del Nido said at a press conference.
"We had agreed that we would pay €3 million right now, then €2.5m next year and €2m in 2015. But then in the end they all of a sudden demanded we paid the entire sum right away.
A statement on Tottenham's official website read: "The Belgium international is expected to be available for the first time when we travel to Monaco for our pre-season fixture on Saturday, August 3."
The 29-year-old's previous deal with Leverkusen ran until June 2015, but the Bundesliga side were keen to reward him for his fine performances last term with a new and improved contract.
"The president [Alexandre Kalil] has already made very clear, if an offer of €25 million [£22m] arrives, he is going to sell and we will buy another player," Maluf told Radio Globo