Everton defender Seamus Coleman has said that he is glad to be back in action for the Toffees after missing the Christmas period through injury.
The 24-year-old made his return to action for Everton against Cheltenham Town in the FA Cup on January 7 after a two-month spell on the sidelines and the Ireland international said that he is hoping to avoid picking up any more injuries for the rest of the season.
"I'm feeling good," Coleman told evertontv. "It was disappointing to miss the Christmas period."
He added: "It was good to get back for the cup game (against Cheltenham) last week and hopefully I can go from now until the end of the season without any injuries."
Meanwhile Stoke City boss Tony Pulis has backed Jonathan Walters after the striker's performance against Chelsea, which yielded two own goals and a missed penalty.
"He had a bad day in terms of things not going his way but he was still brave enough to pick the ball up and take the penalty, which is what he is all about," Pulis told the BBC.
"This football club looks after its players. He doesn't have to worry at all, irrespective of what people say outside the place - the place is a good football club. We treat it as a family and Jon will be fine," concluded the Potters boss.