Arsenal will regret not re-signing former captain Cesc Fabregas with the player looking likely to leave Barcelona this summer, according to Goal readers.
|66/1||Cesc Fabregas is 66/1 with William Hill to be Player of the Tournament at the World Cup|
The Gunners won their first piece of silverware in nine years with victory over Hull City in the FA Cup final in May, but came at the end of a season which saw them finish fourth despite leading the Premier League table for the longest of any side.
And with the chance of their former skipper returning to the Emirates Stadium, our readers feel Wenger cannot afford to let the opportunity slip - especially with two title rivals now in pole position for his signature.
Just under two thirds of those who voted in the poll - 66.4 per cent - feel Arsenal will rue snubbing activating their buyback clause for Fabregas, with the remaining 33.6% not convinced it will make a difference either way.
You can still voice your opinion on our facebook and twitter pages and don't forget to leave a comment below.