Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba
Thiago, Song, Fabregas
Sanchez, Messi, Villa
Coke, Fazio, Botia, Navarro
Navas, Hervas, Manu
Barcelona forward David Villa has recovered from kidney stones and could start against Sevilla at Camp Nou.
Defender Adriano remains a doubt with a hamstring problem, while Eric Abidal has been declared fit for the first time since undergoing a liver transplant last April.
Assistant coach Jordi Roura will rest some of the players who featured in the 2-0 defeat at AC Milan, with back-to-back clashes against Real Madrid coming up over the next week.
Sevilla boss Unai Emery is also likely to rotate his squad in order to prioritise Wednesday's Copa del Rey semi-final second leg against Atletico Madrid.
Andres Palop, Cicinho, Diego Perotti and Piotr Trochowski are all out injured, while Emir Spahic is suspended.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona have only won two of their last five matches in all competitions (W2, D2, L1).
- The Catalan giants are on a 21-match unbeaten run at Camp Nou across all competitions.
- Lionel Messi (pictured, right) has scored in a record 14 consecutive Liga games.
- Sevilla are on a nine-match winless run away from home in La Liga (D2, L7).
- Los Nervionenses have lost six of their last eight Liga meetings with Barcelona.
- Sevilla's last away win at Barca was a 3-0 success in December 2002.