Clerc, Sall, Perrin, Ghoulam
Hamouma, Cohade, Guilavogui
Jallet, Thiago Silva, Sakho, Maxwell
Chantome, Bodmer, Sissoko
Saint-Etienne coach Christophe Galtier is able to field his strongest XI in the Coupe de la Ligue quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain.
Top scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is expected to start ahead of former Marseille striker Brandao, with Joshua Guilavogui in line to be promoted from the bench.
Paris Saint-Germain meanwhile are set to rest a few key players, including Blaise Matuidi who has racked up 21 appearances already so far this season. Mathieu Bodmer or Marco Verratti could replace the former Sainte star.
Guillaume Hoarau looks set to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic, having done so in the last round, in which the capital club ousted three-time holders Olympique de Marseille. Christophe Jallet is also in line, having appeared briefly at the weekend.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Saint-Etienne briefly moved to the top of Ligue 1, before dropping to third after beating Valenciennes 1-0 at the weekend.
- Christophe Galtier's side are in the quarter-final having beaten Lorient on penalties, and Sochaux 3-0 earlier in the competition.
- Les Verts will enjoy a home draw for the first time in this year's competition.
- Saint-Etienne have not won the Coupe de la Ligue in their history.
- Paris Saint-Germain sit top of Ligue 1 on goal difference, after beating Troyes 4-0.
- Les Parisiens suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to Tuesday's opponents in Ligue 1 earlier this month.
- Carlo Ancelotti's men will be hoping to progress to the semi-finals for the first time since 2011.
- PSG have won the Coupe de la Ligue three times - the last of which came in 2008.