Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Gamberini
Maggio, Inler, Dzemaili, Dossena
Hamsik, Cavani, Insigne
De Sciglio, Mexes, Zapata, Constant
De Jong, Boateng, Montolivo
Emanuelson, Pazzini, El Shaarawy
Napoli head coach Walter Mazzarri has two primary injury concerns ahead of the visit of AC Milan on Saturday.
The Partenopei could be without Valon Behrami and Goran Pandev, who both picked up knocks during the recent 4-2 win over Genoa.
The duo are expected to join Juan Zuniga on the sidelines, but other than that Mazzarri has a full strength squad to pick from.
Meanwhile, under-pressure Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri has a host of worries for the encounter with Napoli.
Daniele Bonera is set to face an extended spell on the sidlines after picking up a thigh strain in training earlier this week and will join Ignazio Abate in the physio room.
Meanwhile, Milan will be without the suspended Massimo Ambrosini after he picked up a booking in the recent 3-1 defeat at the hands of Fiorentina as Allegri faces a tough trip to the high-flying Naples side.
|DID YOU KNOW?|Napoli are yet to lose at the San Paolo this season, winning five of their last six Serie A encounters.
- However, the hosts have won just one of the last six games between these two sides, losing two.
- Edinson Cavani (pictured, right) has only scored in two home games this season, one of which was a hat-trick in the 3-0 win over Lazio back in September.
- AC Milan have won just three of their last 22 away games at Napoli.
- The Rossoneri have also won just one of their last five games away from home, drawing two.
- Stephen El Shaarawy and Cavani have scored 16 league goals between them this season, an impressive 42 per cent of both respective sides Serie A total (Napoli - 20, AC Milan - 18).