Jallet, Alex, T. Silva, Maxwell
Verratti, Motta, Matuidi
T-Catherine, Kana-Biyik, Boye, Mavinga
Pitroipa, Feret, Alessandrini
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is still without the services of striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, with the Sweden interational - who starred in the country's 4-2 win over England on Thursday, scoring all four goals - serving the second game of his two-match suspension.
Meanwhile, Mamadou Sakho is also suspended after seeing red in the club's 1-1 draw with Montpellier, though otherwise there is no significant first-team injuries for the former Chelsea boss to ponder with.
Ezequiel Lavezzi started alongside Guillaume Hoarau last weekend, though the former Napoli forward could be preferred in a lone role this time out.
Stade Rennais, meanwhile, have no significant worries of their own, as Frederic Antonetti continues to deploy infamous duo of Chris Mavinga and Yann M'Vila.
Winger Romain Alessandrini is a fantastic prospect, whilst former PSG striker Mevlut Erding will lead from the front at the Parc des Princes.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- PSG sit joint top of Ligue 1, tied on ppoints with Olympique de Marseille, following their 1-1 draw with Montpellier last weekend.
- Les Parisiens have not managed to score more than twice at home in the league so far this season.
- Ancelotti's men lost their last home outing to Saint-Etienne, and have failed to win without Zlatan Ibrahimovic thus far.
- Nevertheless, PSG have kept a clean sheet in all but two of their last eight games at the Parc des Princes.
- Rennes shrugged off a woeful start to the season, to soar to eighth place currently. They have won five of their last six games.
- Les Rouges et Noirs lost this fixture 3-0 last season, with Nene scoring a hat-trick.
- Former PSG striker Mevlut Erding has scored seven in his last eight games with Rennes.
- Frederic Antonetti's side have suffered defeat in only one trip to Paris since 2006.