Papiss Cisse had two goals disallowed in the 0-0 draw on Tyneside, meaning there is all still to play for in Ukraine, with the winners making it into the round of 16
Villagra, Gueye, Torsiglieri, Fininho
Marlos, Blanco, Cleiton, Willian
Santon, Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara
Marveaux, Sissoko, Obertan
Metalist, like the first leg, are playing outside their league season so have no fresh injury concerns or suspensions to contend with.
The home side’s only Ukrainian-born player from last week’s starting line-up, goalkeeper Olexandr Goryainov, impressed on Tyneside last week and will line up between the sticks once more.
Newcastle, meanwhile, are still without Youan Gouffran (shin) and Hatem Ben Arfa (hamstring), so Alan Pardew is likely to name the same XI that drew a blank in the first leg.
There are no fresh injury worries for the Magpies, but Danny Simpson (toe) is sidelined alongside Dan Gosling, Ryan Taylor and Haris Vuckic (all knee).
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Last week’s match was the first meeting between these two sides in Uefa club competition.
- The last time Metalist faced English opposition was in the 2007/08 Uefa Cup when Myron Markevich's side lost 4-3 on aggregate to Everton.
- The hosts have only lost at home once in their last 11 European games; the last of which came in last year’s last 16 against Olympiakos.
- Metalist like to leave it late: five of their nine goals since the start of the group stages have come on or after the 75th minute.
- Newcastle are without a win in five European away games, having drawn three and lost two.
- Papiss Cisse (pictured right) had two goals disallowed in the first leg, meaning he failed to add to his only strike in this year's competition, against Bordeaux in October.
- Last week's 0-0 draw ended Newcastle's run of scoring in each of their previous 14 home games; a run which goes back to 2004.