Either side can reach the knockout stage with three points - but Spurs also need Maribor not to beat Panathinakos - with the hosts unbeaten at home since September
Konko, Ciani, Biava, Radu
Gonzalez, Hernanes, Ederson
Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen
Lennon, Huddlestone, Sandro, Bale
Andre Dias (thigh) has been ruled out for up to a month for Lazio after injuring himself in the recent 0-0 draw against Juventus. Michael Ciani is likely to step in.
Fellow midfielder Ederson (muscle tear) is unlikely to return to the first-team fold, otherwise Vladimir Petkovic has a fully-fit squad.
Michael Ciani and Lionel Scaloni could come into the backline in place of ex-Sevilla man Abdoulay Konko veteran centre-back Giuseppe Biava after the weekend result.
Emmanuel Adebayor is banned for three domestic games after his red card again Arsenal so, with just Jermain Defoe the only other recognised striker in the first-team squad, the Togo international is expected to feature in the Europa League.
Steven Caulker missed the north London derby with a knock picked up while on international duty with England, but could return to fitness in time for the trip to Italy.
Elsewhere, Scott Parker (Achilles) and Mousa Dembele (hip) continue to near a return from injury, while Younes Kaboul (knee) and Benoit Assou-Ekotto (knee) remain out for the foreseeable.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Lazio have lost just one home match in Serie A this season - against Genoa in September.
- The Biancocelesti have conceded just twice in six European games this season including group games and qualifiers.
- Lazio have not won any of their last eight games against English opposition.
- Three points will guarantee the Italian outfit first place in Group J.
- Tottenham have faced Italian eight times in European competition (Champions League/Europa League/Uefa Cup) and have lost just twice - away to Udinese in 2008 and Inter in 2010.
- Spurs had the highest passing accuracy in the Europa League last season with 87.9 per cent.
- The away side could also qualify with a win, provided Panathinaikos either win or draw at home against Maribor.