|West Ham United||3.50||7.00||12.00||3.40||0.00||501.00||3.40||3.50||200.00||3.30||3.54|
West Ham - Tottenham Preview: Visitors look for win to further top four ambitions in London derby
Spurs will be aiming for a win to improve their Champions League qualification hopes while the Hammers are targeting safety, sitting only seven points clear of the relegation zone
By Rhys Turrell
Demel, Reid, Tomkins, Taylor
J Cole, Nolan, Jarvis
Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto
Lennon, Dempsey, Bale
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce will be hoping to welcome James Collins (hamstring) back to his first team squad after the Wales defender was ruled out for the Hammers' previous six games, but he may not start.
Joey O'Brien (thigh) is a doubt after he limped out the Irons' defeat at Aston Villa last time out, while fellow defender George McCartney (knee) will definitely be missing.
Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is likely to be without striker Jermain Defoe (ankle) and midfielder Tom Huddlestone (knee) for the trip to Upton Park, although long-term absentee Younes Kaboul (knee) is close to a return, and could make the bench, and Hugo Lloris is expected to replace Brad Friedel in goal.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Ham's last seven Premier League goals have been scored by different players.
- The Irons have neither scored nor conceded a goal at Upton Park between the 50th and 60th minute this season.
- Sam Allardyce's men have won just twice in the league in 2013, with both victories coming at Upton Park (against Norwich and Swansea).
- Tottenham attacker Gareth Bale (pictured) has scored six out the club's last eight goals in all competitons.
- Spurs have conceded more than a third (36 per cent) of their away goals between the 70th and 80th minutes this season. However, they have scored 39% of their goals in the same timeframe.
- Andre Villas-Boas' side have conceded more than one goal only once in their last 13 games in all competitons (against Leeds in the FA Cup).
- Spurs have the second-best away form in the league, having gone five games unbeaten on the road.
- Monday night's game marks 20 years since the death of former West Ham and England captain Bobby Moore, and before kick-off a minute's applause will be observed, as well as a fan mosaic bearing his shirt in the Bobby Moore Stand.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
Top 3 Predictions
West Ham United 0-2 Tottenham
- 15.11 %
West Ham United 1-2 Tottenham
- 14.65 %
West Ham United 1-1 Tottenham
- 12.04 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||25 Feb 2013||West Ham United 2 - Tottenham 3|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||25 Nov 2012||Tottenham 3 - West Ham United 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||19 Mar 2011||Tottenham 0 - West Ham United 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||25 Sep 2010||West Ham United 1 - Tottenham 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||28 Dec 2009||Tottenham 2 - West Ham United 0|
|West Ham United|
|19 May 2013||West Ham United 4 - Reading 2||EPL|
|12 May 2013||Everton 2 - West Ham United 0||EPL|
|4 May 2013||West Ham United 0 - Newcastle United 0||EPL|
|27 Apr 2013||Manchester City 2 - West Ham United 1||EPL|
|20 Apr 2013||West Ham United 2 - Wigan Athletic 0||EPL|
|Returns:||West Ham United £5010.00||Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Returns:||Draw £190.00||Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Returns:||Tottenham £80.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|12||Ricardo Vaz Te||Striker|
Times In GMT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed