Oniku, Ankorful, Owusu, Atamah
Bioh, Akaminko, Ojier, Konny
Akuffo, Brenya, Sumaila, Y. Frimpong
A Frimpong, Helegbe, Mpong, Anaba
The Porcupine Warriors, who are yet to taste defeat in the league this term, will have to be at their best to leave the Robert Mensah Stadium with that record intact. The champions have struggled to win games this season, especially at home where they have won just one out of five fixtures. Away from home though, the Porcupine Warriors have had more joy with two wins and two draws culminating in an overall record of three wins and six draws in nine games this season.
The Fabulous Boys have won more points away from home than at the Baba Yara Stadium despite having played more games at home and will be hoping for another good result away from home. Kotoko are three points off league leaders Aduana Stars and lie in fifth place, but a win would see them climb into the top four at the least.
Dwarfs on the other hand are the in-form team in the league and will be looking for their fifth consecutive win. The Abontua Abontua Boys are also unbeaten since their 2-0 reverse to Tema Youth in the fourth round of fixtures and are also yet to taste defeat at home.
Fresh off serving an eight game home ban, Dwarfs marked their return to the Robert Mensah Stadium with a 4-1 trashing of then league leaders Berekum Chelsea in their last home game and will be looking to repeat the dose on Sunday. A win will extend their winning run to five consecutive games. That will leave them still in the chasing pack behind leaders Aduana Stars at least, though the right results could see them go top of the table.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Kotoko have not been defeated in their last 10 league outings, with the 3-2 reverse suffered at the hands of Ashgold at the tail end of last season, their last league defeat.
- The Porcupine Warriors have won two and drawn two of their last four away league games and have amassed more points away from home this season (8), than they have managed at home (7) despite having played more of their nine league games at home.
- Kotoko have conceded in only three games throughout the season and have kept six clean sheets, they have also failed to score four times with 0-0 being the most common scoreline for them this season having appeared four times as well.
- Dwarfs are the in-form team in the league at the moment with four wins and a draw in their last five games.
- The Abontua Abontua Boys also have one of the most potent attacks in the league this season with 13 goals so far, only Hearts of Oak (15) have more.
- Kotoko did the double over Dwarfs last season winning 1-0 at home and 2-0 away.