Piris, Marquinhos, Burdisso, Balzaretti
Tachtsidis, Bradley, Florenzi
Lamela, Osvaldo, Totti
Ranocchia, Juan Jesus, Chivu
Zanetti, Gargano, Cambiasso, Pereira
Roma welcome Inter to the capital for the first leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final on Wednesday, as both sides will be looking to gain an advantage heading into the return match at San Siro on April 17.
Giallorossi coach Zdenek Zeman will be without Miralem Pjanic and Rodrigo Taddei through suspension. Federico Balzaretti and Pablo Osvaldo hope to start, but remain slight doubts after they missed training to undergo physiotherapy following the weekend's excursions.
Daniele De Rossi is set to undergo tests on Tuesday after picking up a muscle injury during Sunday’s encounter, and looks set to miss out.
Antonio Cassano remains a doubt for the visitors, who will also be without Dejan Stankovic and Walter Samuel. Andrea Stramaccioni can expect to call on Ricardo Alvarez, however, after the Argentine travelled to Rome to meet up with his team-mates on Monday, but he will probably have to make do with a seat on the bench.
Up front, veteran Tommaso Rocchi is tipped to get the nod over Marko Livaja and take his place alongside Rodrigo Palacio.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Roma and Juventus lead the way in Coppa Italia successes having both won nine titles each.
- Should his side reach the final, 36-year-old Francesco Totti will make it to a landmark 50 Coppa Italia appearances.
- The Giallorossi are yet to concede a goal in this year's competition, having kept clean sheets against both Atalanta and Fiorentina.
- Inter have lifted the Coppa Italia seven times, with their last crown arriving in the 2010–11 season which would be the only title former coach Leonardo would receive during his time in the dugout.
- Only Juventus (30) can better Inter's record of 29 appearances in the Coppa Italia semi-finals.
- 39-year-old Javier Zanetti is aiming for his fifth Coppa Italia title.
- Both Zeman and Stramaccioni are yet to add a major Italian title to their name.