The Porcupine Warriors will be looking to get the maximum points at stake to keep up with league leaders Berekum Chelsea
Oniku, Ankorful, Owusu, Atamah
Bioh, Akaminko, Ojier, Konny
Akuffo, Brenya, Sumaila, Y. Frimpong
A Frimpong, Helegbe, Mpong, Anaba
Kotoko will be without Daniel Nii Adjei who has left for TP Mazembe and Joseph Ochaya who will be representing Uganda in the Cecafa Cup.
Very little changes are expected from the Tema Youth side that drew away to Real Tamale United, although bright Adjei’s late equaliser may see him replace Daniel Appiah on the team sheet.
Kotoko will be looking to get the maximum points at stake to keep up with league leaders Berekum Chelsea whom they trail by three points. If results go their way the Porcupine Warriors could find themselves at the top of the table by the end of the day while a win for the Harbour Boys who have just one point less than Kotoko, could also see them climb as high as second place if the results go their way.
The Kumasi-based club will be hoping Kofi Nti Boakye can add to his three league goals this season while Francis Narh who has four will be looking to turn the heat on the top scorers by increasing his tally as well.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Tema Youth are one of the youngest teams in the competition formed in 2005.
- Tema Youth have, however, surprisingly spent more time in the premier league than in the lower divisions spending four out of seven years in the elite division.
- Francis Narh is Tema Youth’s leading goal scorer and has scored four times this term.
- The last time the two teams met Kotoko beat the Harbour Boys 3-0 in Kumasi after having beaten them 2-1 in Tema early on in the season.
- Kotoko have scored just six goals out of seven games but have conceded just three, which is the lowest in the league, and have managed more clean sheets (5) than any other team in the league.
- Kofi Nti Boakye has scored half of that tally and leads the team in goals this season.