Aduana are seeking to extend their lead on the Ghana Premier League table as we head into a new year
Richard, Abeiku, Ebenezer, Emmanuel
Suleman,Yahaya, Adam, Attobrah
Larbi, Akuoko, Saka, Abubakari
Allan, Darkwah, Opare, Ashong
Aduana managed a 1-0 win over Tema Youth in mid-week action which lifted them back to the summit of the Glo Premier League table.
Edubiase on the other hand slipped to a slim 1-0 defeat to Heart of Lions in Kpando on Wednesday.
The odds favour the 2010-11 domestic champions due to their fine form as against their hosts who have slipped to 11th on 15 points.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aduana Stars are currently at the top with 26 points and 14 goals scored this season.
- The Dormaa-based club has lost only a match, won seven and drew four in the 2012-13 season.
- Although they are at the peak of the ladder, Aduana do not have any of their players in the top scorers' chart this season so far.
- New Edubiase United are the first premier league side to win the FA Cup title ever since the competition made a return to the Ghanaian football calendar last year after close to a decade of absence.
- The FA Cup holders are three points above relegation zone and another defeat on Sunday increase their defeat tally to seven this term.
- Both teams met in similar circumstances last season when Edubiase beat Kotoko 1-0 to end an eight-game unbeaten run which Kotoko were on at the time. The Porcupine Warriors failed to win at home either as Edubiase managed a 1-1 draw in the return leg.