The Caf Champions League losing finalists are traveling to the Baba Yara Stadium to take on King Faisal as they battle for the summit right
Adade, Prempeh, Akowuah, Sulley
Nortey, Kwakye, Akoto, Annan,
Yaw, Cole, Arthur, Boateng
Idan, Asante, Salifu, Nafiu
Coach Yusif Abubakar will pray his charges spring an upset against a side that is struggling for form after wasting more clear scoring chances against Wa All Stars in the mid-week fixture.
Berekum Chelsea, who are still reviving from the 4-1 shocking defeat against Ebusua Dwarfs, although won against All Stars must aim at more goals to retain their position at the apex of the log with only a point away from top holders Aduana.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- King Faisal have won only two games out of the nine fixtures played this season and are currently on the 13th position on the log.
- The Alhaji Karim Grunsah side shares the same home grounds with giants Kumasi Asante Kotoko.
- King Faisal will next play another Berekum-based side, Arsenal, in the domestic top flight on December 16.
- Berekum Chelsea are currently fourth on the standings but share the same points of 17 with Medeama and Ebusua Dwarfs.
- The Blues have lost two of their key players this season – Emmanuel Clottey and Gladson Awako – to different African sides during the transfer perio
- The Blues boast of more experienced players than Faisal with Ernest Sowah, Solomon Asante and Eric Bekoe all having received Black Stars call-up before.