The Rainbow Boys are seeking to pick up their first three points after three Premier League games without a win
HEARTS OF OAK
Ansong, Ggagne, Sulley, Owusu
Abubakar, Abbey, Abban, Kingston
Larbi, Akuoko, Saka, Abubakari
Allan, Darkwah, Opare, Ashong
The Phobians will play host to leaders Aduana at the Accra Sports Stadium in a game which head coach David Duncan will have to win at all cost to revive the hopes of the home fans who are gradually losing confidence in the team.
The Accra Sports Stadium has become an unfamiliar ground for the hosts after recording two losses in their last three games at the venue which adds to the worries of Duncan, who has let go some notable players such as Atakora-Gyimah, Isaac Ofori and Douglas Nkrumah following the opening of the second transfer window.
Hearts seek for their first three points in three matches. It even becomes more difficult against Aduana, who are 10-points clear of the Phobians on the league log and are yet to taste defeat in their last six games.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aduana Stars are currently at the top with 12 goals scored this season.
- The Dormaa-based club has lost only a match, won six and drew four in the 2012-13 season.
- Aduana won the 2009-2010 Glo Premier League title on their debut appearance under coach Herbert Addo.
- Hearts of Oak are the oldest existing club in Ghana’s domestic top flight.
- The Phobians are currently undergoing a massive overhauling exercise that has led to the dismissal of close to 12 players.