The Rainbow Boys are set to avoid a fifth defeat in the 2012-13 Glo Premier League after a defeat in week-10 which moved them to the ninth spot on the table
HEART OF LIONS
Prosper, Isaac, Daniel, Bonsu
Sheriff, Kodjo, Egyir, Moro
HEARTS OF OAK
HEARTS OF OAK
Ansong, Ggagne, Sulley, Owusu
Abubakar, Abbey, Abban, Kingston
Coach David Duncan has been in-charge of four league matches and suffered one defeat, two draws and a win.
He will be handling his fifth match for the Rainbow Boys and will be eager to pick all three points to keep their hopes of winning this season’s title alive.
The match against Heart of Lions at the Kpando Park will be a real test for both teams, but for the Kpando lads having recorded some bad results at their home grounds, this will be a make or break affair.
Heart of Lions currently occupy the 13th position on the log and will attempt to secure all three points when Hearts of Oak arrive for their meeting.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Heart of Lions were 4th in the 2004 - 2005 season of the Ghana Premier League.
- The Kpando lads are currently lying 13th on the league table after 10 games.
- Hearts of Oak are the oldest existing club in Ghana’s domestic top flight.
- The Phobian coach David Duncan has been tasked to win the five remaining matches to end the first half of the Ghana Premier League.
- Hearts clinched the third spot last season and are currently lying ninth with 12 points on the league log.
- The Phobians have conceded four goals away in the 2012-2013 season.