Both sides will be looking to assert themselves at the Turk Telekom Arena as they go in search of qualification for the last eight of the Champions League
Eboue, Nounkeu, Semih, Riera
Hamit, Felipe Melo, Selcuk
Hoger, Howedes, Matip, Fuchs
Farfan, Draxler, Bastos
Galatasaray are set to hand Didier Drogba his first start for the club, with the Ivorian having scored on his debut after coming off the bench on Friday against Akhisar.
However, Tomas Ujfalusi and Johan Elmander will miss out due to injury, while Emmanuel Eboue could come back in at right-back, with Sabri Sarioglu dropping to the bench.
Schalke, meanwhile, are expected to welcome back Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, with the Dutch striker having struggled with an eye injury in recent matches.
However, they will be without a host of big-name players, including Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Atsuto Uchida, Ibrahim Afellay and Ciprian Marica all missing out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Galatasaray star Drogba scored just five minutes into his Super Lig debut on Friday. His last Champions League touch won Chelsea the competition.
- Hamit Altintop (pictured, right) started his career at Schalke, and enjoyed spells at Bayern Munich and Real Madrid before moving to Istanbul.
- Burak Yilmaz has scored six of his side's seven Champions League matches.
- Schalke have not lost a Champions League match since their semi-final tie at Old Trafford in 2010-11.
- The Veltins Arena club have won just once in 2013 - a 5-4 home triumph over Hannover on January 18.
- Michel Bastos has scored three goals in as many games for Jens Keller's side since moving there from Olympique Lyonnais in January.