The former champions entertain the Tarkwa Lads at Dorma Ahenkro on Sunday with both sides determined to continue their blistering form
Larbi, Akuoko, Saka, Abubakari
Allan, Darkwah, Opare, Ashong
Hudu, Apau, Aseidu, Ayirey
Immoro, Koomson, Nketiah, Anobaah
Generally, it is safe to say the Tarkwa Boys seem to be having an upper hand over Aduana Stars.
Aduana appearing to have the strongest defense in this league with the likes of Godfred Saka and Akuoko Emmanuel, Seth Opare will make this very difficult for their top rival Medeama.
With both having in mind that any slightest mistake could cause them on the standings, fans are in to expect a nerve-cracking encounter.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aduana Stars are currently second on the standings as Medeama cruise at the top.
- Aduana Stars have lost only a match, won five and drew four in the 2012-13 season.
- The former Ghana league champions have scored 10 and conceded five goals in the 10 matches played so far this term.
- Medeama are the current best performing team this season and placed right at the top of the table.
- The Tarkwa-based club are currently at the top with 11 goals scored this season.