- America (EN)
- United Kingdom (EN)
- India (EN)
- Ireland (EN)
- Malaysia (EN)
- Singapore (EN)
- Canada (EN)
- Australia (EN)
- Nigeria (EN)
- Ghana (EN)
- Kenya (EN)
- South Africa (EN)
- España (ES)
- Argentina (ES)
QPR - Tottenham Preview: Spurs have won four of last five as they face ex-boss Redknapp
The Hoops have won just once at home all season, but will be determined to get a win for their manager, after a series of spats with the man who replaced him at White Hart Lane
By Theo Squires
Onuhoa, Nelsen, Hill, Fabio
Wright-Phillips, Mbia, Diakite, Park
Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto
Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Bale
Harry Redknapp will soon have to make do without the services of Ryan Nelsen, who has agreed to become Toronto's CF head coach, but the New Zealander is available to face is former club.
After completing 90 minutes against West Brom last week, Ji-Sung Park (hamstring) is fit to return to league action, but Jose Bosingwa (back) remains doubtful, as does Junior Hoilett (hamstring).
Andy Johnson (knee) and Bobby Zamora (thigh) both remain long-term absentees at Loftus Road and the Hoops are without Kieron Dyer, after the midfielder was released from his contract this week.
Andre Villas-Boas has no new injury concerns heading into Saturday's lunch-time kick-off.
Benoit Assou-Ekottu made his first appearance since the start of September against Coventry and should be fit to start again, while Gareth Bale returns to league action following suspension.
William Gallas (calf) remains out with the injury he sustained in the club's 4-0 victory over Aston Villa last month but long-term absentee Younes Kaboul (knee) is the only player on the treatment table.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- QPR have only ever lost once at home to Tottenham in Premier League history.
- There are five ex-Spurs players in the current Hoops squad, manager by former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp. Radek Cerny, Ryan Nelsen, Luke Young, Adel Taarabt (pictured right) and Bobby Zamora have all previously been on the books at White Hart Lane.
- Tottenham have conceded just twice in their last six games in all competitions.
- In Redknapp's four years in charge at White Hart Lane, he took charge of 198 matches, winning 98, drawing 50 and losing 50.
- Gareth Bale has been booked for simulation three times so far this season, more than any other player in the division. He is 11/2 to score the first goal in the game with bet365.
- Jermain Defoe is currently the highest scoring Englishman in the Premier League during the 2012-13 campaign, with nine goals.
- The last time the away side won this fixture came back in September 1995, when two goals from Teddy Sherringham helped Spurs secure a 3-2 win.
|Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
Top 3 Predictions
QPR 1-3 Tottenham
- 16.89 %
QPR 0-2 Tottenham
- 11.82 %
QPR 1-2 Tottenham
- 9.63 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Jan 12, 2013||QPR 0 - Tottenham 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Sep 23, 2012||Tottenham 2 - QPR 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Apr 21, 2012||QPR 1 - Tottenham 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Oct 30, 2011||Tottenham 3 - QPR 1|
|May 19, 2013||Liverpool 1 - QPR 0||EPL|
|May 12, 2013||QPR 1 - Newcastle United 2||EPL|
|May 4, 2013||QPR 0 - Arsenal FC 1||EPL|
|Apr 28, 2013||Reading 0 - QPR 0||EPL|
|Apr 20, 2013||QPR 0 - Stoke City 2||EPL|
|Returns:||QPR $48.00||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|Returns:||Draw $35.00||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|Returns:||Tottenham $17.50||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|20||Fabio Da Silva||Defender|
|26||Tal Ben Haim||Defender|
Times In GMT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed