- America (EN)
- United Kingdom (EN)
- India (EN)
- Ireland (EN)
- Malaysia (EN)
- Singapore (EN)
- Canada (EN)
- Australia (EN)
- Nigeria (EN)
- Ghana (EN)
- Kenya (EN)
- South Africa (EN)
- España (ES)
- Argentina (ES)
Chelsea - QPR Preview: Hosts hoping to boost title hopes in west London derby
Rafael Benitez’s men have won their last four league games and they will expect to pick up another three points against their struggling local rivals on Tuesday
By Rhys Turrell
Ivanovic, Cahill , David Luiz, Cole
Moses, Oscar, Marin
Onuoha, Ferdinand, Nelsen, Traore
Mackie, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips
Intirim Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez is likely to rotate his squad for the visit of west London rivals QPR on Tuesday night, with Oscar and Victor Moses probable starters.
Petr Cech (ankle) is a doubt after being substituted during the win over Everton - Ross Turnbull will deputise in goal.
Captain John Terry (knee) is also unlikey to be fit, after recently suffering a set-back to his recovery, whilst Oriol Romeu (knee) is out for the rest of the season.
QPR boss Harry Redknapp may make wholesale changes after his side's heavy loss to Liverpool last time out, with Shaun Derry a candidate to return to the heart of the Rs' midfield.
He will be without strikers Bobby Zamora (thigh) and Andy Johnson (knee), whilst Park Ji-Sung (hamstring) and Bosingwa (back) are also likely to miss out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chelsea have won seven of their last eight games in all competitions - their only defeat coming in the Club World Cup final against Corinthians.
- After his double against Everton last time out, Frank Lampard (pictured right) is now just one goal behind the club's all-time leading goalscorer Kerry Dixon. The England midfielder has 192 strikes to his name.
- In the 16 Premier League games he has featured in this season, Spanish attacker Juan Mata has scored or assisted 14 goals.
- QPR have claimed just 10 points from their first 20 Premier League games this season. All 14 teams who had 10 points after as many games in the English top flight went onto to be relegated.
- The Rs have conceded three goals before half-time on four occasions since winning promotion back to the Premier League.
- QPR have been given 11 red cards in the Premier League since August 2011 - that’s four more than the nearest other side Manchester City.
|Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
Top 3 Predictions
Chelsea FC 3-0 QPR
- 12.62 %
Chelsea FC 3-1 QPR
- 11.11 %
Chelsea FC 4-0 QPR
- 11.09 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Jan 2, 2013||Chelsea FC 0 - QPR 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Sep 15, 2012||QPR 0 - Chelsea FC 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Apr 29, 2012||Chelsea FC 6 - QPR 1|
|England - FA Cup (FA)||Jan 28, 2012||QPR 0 - Chelsea FC 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Oct 23, 2011||QPR 1 - Chelsea FC 0|
|May 19, 2013||Chelsea FC 2 - Everton 1||EPL|
|May 15, 2013||Benfica 1 - Chelsea FC 2||EL|
|May 11, 2013||Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea FC 2||EPL|
|May 8, 2013||Chelsea FC 2 - Tottenham 2||EPL|
|May 5, 2013||Manchester United 0 - Chelsea FC 1||EPL|
|Returns:||Chelsea $12.20||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|Returns:||Draw $60.00||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|Returns:||QPR $130.00||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|20||Fabio Da Silva||Defender|
Times In GMT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed