2013 Africa Cup of Nations Stadium Guides
Five South African stadiums will be used to host games during the African showpiece
Soccer City in Johannesburg will host the opening matches and final, while Moses Mabhida in Durban, Mbombela in Nelspruit, Rustenburg's Royal Bafokeng Sports Palace and the Nelson Mandela Bay stadium in Port Elizabeth will all host matches during the competition.
Goal.com profiles the five stadiums in the Rainbow Nation, bringing you closer to the Afcon action.
Make Your Prediction Choose match
Manchester City - Sunderland
- Stoke City - Manchester City
- Manchester City - West Ham United
- Manchester United - Manchester City
- Manchester City - Bournemouth
- Swansea City - Manchester City
- Tottenham - Manchester City
- Manchester City - Everton
- Manchester City - Southampton
- West Bromwich Albion - Manchester City
- Manchester City - Middlesbrough
- Crystal Palace - Manchester City
- Burnley - Manchester City
- Manchester City - Chelsea FC
- Leicester City - Manchester City
- Manchester City - Watford
- Manchester City - Arsenal FC
- Hull City - Manchester City
- Liverpool - Manchester City
- Manchester City - Burnley
- Everton - Manchester City
- Manchester City - Tottenham
Most Popular Predictions
Hosted by Kent Mensah|@kentmensah
"I want to say we should be careful against the Ethiopians. They may not have the quality of our players, but we should not underrate them in anyway.
"We should take it easy. Prepare hard. Play hard and get the result from the first game in Addis Ababa. We should respect them and give them their due.
"We have the advantage and we must use it well," Akpoborie sounded off.
Five things we learnt from Matchday 16
After a four-week break, the Ghana Premier League resumed in full gear on Sunday, and here are five highlights from the round of games
How will Wanyama at Tottenham work out?
The Kenya international's move to White Hart Lane represents an excellent bit of business for Spurs, but is he guaranteed to be a success?
World Cup qualifying: Hope for Ghana?
The Super Eagles have been pooled in the Group of Misery for World Cup qualifying after Friday’s draw
Agyemang: I’m waiting for Ghana call-up
Exclusive: The Ghanaian-born Italy-based youngster tells Goal he wants to represent his country of birth to emulate his uncle and legend Tony Yeboah