Terms and Conditions
1. The Nissan ‘Challenge Yourself’ UEFA Champions League Final experience (the “Competition”) is promoted by Perform, in partnership with Nissan Motor Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
2. The Competition is open to residents of Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, aged 18 and over. The Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or the Nissan Motor Asia Pacific Co., Ltd group of companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the campaign.
3. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition, participants must answer ten (10) UEFA Champions League-based quiz questions to determine a score. When completed, participants must choose an expert from a supplied list, whose score will be added to their own to determine a final score out of twenty (20).
5. There will be 3 quizzes in total: quiz 1 will go live Tuesday 11th April 2017, quiz 2 on Tuesday 18th April 2017 and quiz 3 on Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
6. Participants may enter the Competition a maximum of three times during the duration of the Competition Period (as defined below) – once per quiz. Between 03:00 GMT on Tuesday 11th April 2017 and 23:59 GMT Thursday 4th May 2017, entrants may enter the Competition via any promotional communications.
7. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
9. The Competition opens at 03:00 GMT on Tuesday 11th April 2017 with the launch of quiz 1, and closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 4th May 2017 at the end of quiz 3, (“Competition Period”). Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
10. For quiz 1, there will be one (1) winner. For quiz 2, there will be two (2) winners, and for quiz 3, there will be one (1) winner of a VIP Champions League Final Experience (5 dual packages in total). The winners will be the participants at the top of a quiz leaderboard.
11. In the scenario of multiple participants on the same score, winner(s) will be chosen by the Promoter (Perform Group) from the combined entries. The winners will be selected at random.
12. Each winner will receive: One (1) prize of A VIP Champions League Final experience for two (2) - the winner and their guest (who must be at least 18 years old). This prize includes:
Two (2) tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final 2017 including hospitality (exact package details to be confirmed to the winner);
Economy-class flights to/from London Heathrow from local international transport link;
Transfers to/from London Heathrow to accommodation, and to/from the accommodation and the stadium before and after the match;
Two (2) nights accommodation for the winner and their guest in one (1) double or twin cabin on The Magellan cruise ship, ported in Newport;
Accommodation packages will include meals including Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & lunch, and Sunday breakfast;
Winner(s) must be available for travel at any time between 1st June 2017 and 7thJune 2017.
13. The winners will be responsible for ensuring that they and their guests have all necessary travel (valid passport/visa etc.) and insurance documentation required to enter the country in which the match is played (United Kingdom).
14. The winners are responsible for their and their guest's behaviour whilst attending the match and acknowledges that the Promoter, in partnership with Nissan, reserves the right (without any liability to the winner or their guest) to exclude the winner and/or their guest from participation in the experience, or bring the experience to an end early if the winner and/or their guest fail to comply with directions from the Promoter, with the relevant ticket terms and conditions as set out by UEFA and the host football club or the winner, and/or their guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. UEFA may require that additional personal information is provided to it in relation to each winner of a prize (and, if applicable, their guest) for safety and security reasons, including (for example) their name, date of birth, country of birth and Passport or ID number. Failure to provide this information will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
15. Any accessibility requirements must be confirmed immediately after winners are confirmed, in order that relevant arrangements are made with UEFA to facilitate an accessible match ticket.
16. Using the details provided at the point of entry, for quiz 1 the winner will be notified via email, Facebook or telephone by 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 19th April 2017, for quiz 2, the winner will be notified via the same means by 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 26th April 2017, and for quiz 3, the winner will be notified via the same means by 18:00 GMT on Friday 5th May 2017. Upon contact by the Promoter, the winner will be given details of how to claim their Prize.
17. If a winner does not respond within 72 hours of being notified, they will be treated as having forfeited the Prize, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter may use the Winners’ names, images and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
19. Details of the winner can be obtained by emailing email@example.com for a period of ninety (90) days following the end of the Competition Period.
20. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control, to the extent possible given the ‘money-can’t-buy’ elements of the Prize.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and the Nissan group of companies exclude all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and the Nissan group of companies will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Competition (in contract, negligence or otherwise)where: (a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant; (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
25. Neither the Promoter, the Nissan group of companies nor UEFA will be liable if the UEFA Champions League match to which the Prize relates is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled for any reason. Entrants should note that it may be necessary for the Promoter to vary elements of the Prize or even to cancel the experience where the Promoter is required to do so by UEFA in its absolute discretion including for safety and security reasons.
27. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the Competition or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
30. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that it shall have no right or claim against UEFA for any element of the Competition.
31. This Competition and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law
32. Promoter: Perform Group Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE