Koulibaly is 100% focused on Napoli, says agent Bruno Satin

Comments
The 26-year-old has been linked with several top clubs in Europe but his agent has denied the player has any plans to leave the Stadio San Paolo

Kalidou Koulibaly’s agent, Bruno Satin has insisted the defender is 100% focused on Napoli despite several links with top clubs in Europe.

The Senegal international joined the Light Blues from Genk in the summer of 2014 and has been putting in eye-catching performances in the heart of the Italian Serie A outfit defense which has seen him linked with Chelsea, Juventus, and several others.

But his agent has come out to say Koulibaly is not getting carried away after reports came out earlier this week from Mundo Deportivo that the Barcelona were interested in his signature, but insisted he remains focused on helping Napoli continue their charge for the Scudetto.

“The local newspaper that reported it uses the transfer market to increase sales,” Bruno Satin said on Radio Crc.

Article continues below

“At this time Kalidou is 100 percent focused on the league and on the return match with [Manchester] City.

“I was at the stadium for the first leg and I saw Napoli play a high-level game where they came close to matching them.”

Koulibaly will be looking to help table-topping Napoli pick up their 10th league win of the season in when they welcome Sassuolo to the Stadio San Paolo on Sunday.

Next article:
'Iwobi needs to realise how good he is' - Arsenal star challenged by Koscielny
Next article:
ISL 2018-19: Mumbai City's Amrinder Singh - Past performances don't matter
Next article:
ISL 2018-19: FC Pune City’s Emiliano Alfaro - We will give our best, I promise
Next article:
ISL 2018-19: Mumbai City's Jorge Costa - Want people to remember me for the good things
Next article:
De Jong's agent refuses to clarify future as Barcelona & Man City talk rumbles on
Close