Vidal going nowhere - Heynckes
Chelsea transfer target Arturo Vidal will not leave Bayern Munich this January, Jupp Heynckes, head coach of the Bundesliga giants has said.
"There's no contact between Chelsea and Bayern," he told a news conference on Saturday. "We won't sell Arturo Vidal or any other player during the winter market."
Five Premier League sides watching Marega
Four Premier League sides are monitoring the progress of Porto striker Moussa Marega, according to Foot Mercato.
The Paris-born stirker has 12 goals in 15 games in the Portuguese top flight this season and is being watched by Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester United, as well as Brighton and Leicester.
Porto do not wish to sell, but the centre forward has a release clause of €40 million.
Hazard rejects record contract offer
Eden Hazard has rejected Chelsea's second offer of a new contract, according to RMC.
The Belgium international's current deal runs through 2020, but the Blues are offering fresh terms to prevent Real Madrid from swooping for Hazard.
Antonio Conte is reportedly furious with Hazard's refusal to sign a new deal, which would have made the Belgian the highest-paid player in Chelsea's history.
Conte reveals three transfer lists
Antonio Conte has admitted to having three lists of transfer targets at Chelsea, having previously moaned that he has “rarely been given the players I asked for”.
In an effort to avoid a repeat in 2018, the Premier League title-winning coach is leaving no stone unturned.
"There isn’t just one list, there’s two, three lists and sometimes you can’t get the first name on the list," Conte said.
David Luiz to be shown the Chelsea door
Chelsea centre-back David Luiz will be sent out on loan for the second half of the season, The Express states.
The Brazil international has had a bust up with manager Antonio Conte, who is now willing to offload the experienced defender.
Andreas Christensen has kept him out of the starting XI lately, and Juventus could seek to profit by snatching him on a temporary basis this winter.
Chelsea targeting Mahrez after Barkley deal
Chelsea aren't planning on ending their signings with the capture of Ross Barkley, as the Blues are now targeting Riyad Mahrez, reports The Sun.
The Algerian has impressed in 2017-18, scoring seven goals and adding eight assists in the Premier League so far.
Juve wanted to sell Marchisio to Chelsea
Juventus were disappointed by Chelsea's signing of Ross Barkley, as they had hoped to offload Claudio Marchisio to the Blues, according to calciomercato.com.
The 31-year-old has fallen down the pecking order at Juve, and enjoyed some of his best seasons in Turin under current Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.
Though Chelsea were an enticing option for a sale, the signing of Barkley likely closes the door on any chance Juventus had to send Marchisio to London.
Alex Sandro free to leave Juve
Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta has opened the door for Manchester United and Chelsea, saying Alex Sandro is free to leave if he wishes.
The left-back has been on the radar of the Premier League giants for some time, with the 26-year-old still yet to agree to a new deal at Juve.
And Marotta has given the Red Devils and the Blues hope, saying: “The policy of Juventus is that if a player asks us to leave, we will not hold him back.
Could Barkley be the new Lampard?
Goal's Chelsea correspondant Nizaar Kinsella has tipped new Chelsea signing Ross Barkley to become a bargain for £15 million
Kinsella says the 24-year-old is not the finished product, but could follow in the footsteps of Frank Lampard to become the next great No. 8 for the Blues.
David Luiz offered to Madrid
David Luiz’s representatives have offered the Chelsea defender to Real Madrid, in addition to Barcelona, reports Mundo Deportivo .
The Brazil international is looking to leave Chelsea during the January transfer window, so that he can play regularly before the World Cup in Russia in the summer.
Barcelona have already twice turned down the chance to sign the centre-half, with Madrid also offered the opportunity of a deal. Arsenal have also been linked with a January approach for Luiz.
Chelsea complete Barkley signing
Ross Barkley has completed a £15 million move from Everton to Chelsea after talks had failed in the summer transfer window.
Chelsea announced the transfer on Friday, confirming the 24-year-old midfielder had signed a five-and-a-half-year contract at Stamford Bridge.
'No idea' over Chelsea's Carroll interest
David Moyes has ‘no idea’ if Chelsea are interested in signing West Ham striker Andy Carroll.
There have been claims that Chelsea are looking into a deal to sign Carroll to provide the back-up for Alvaro Morata, but West Ham boss Moyes is unaware of any interest.
“I’ve no idea about that,” he said when quizzed on Carroll’s situation by Sky Sports after the 1-1 draw with Tottenham on Thursday.
Tarkowski staying with Burnley
The news that James Tarkowski has signed a new long-term deal with Burnley has forced a re-think for Pep Guardiola and Manchester City as they look for defensive signings, according to the Manchester Evening News.
The 25-year-old was also being chased by Chelsea and Arsenal, but has decided to stay at Turf Moor.
The signing has strengthened talk of Jonny Evans, Samuel Umtiti or Inigo Martinez singing as City go in search of another defender.