• The prize is for one winner to win a pair of tickets for the match outlined in the tweet
• The competition is open from the dates shown in the tweet
• The competition is free to enter via Goal
• Carabao will inform winners within 24 hours after the competition has closed. Winners must confirm no later than noon of Friday, August 31st, 2018 and provide their address, so the tickets can be posted to them via special delivery.
• The prize is for one pair of home tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize.
• Winners will be picked at random by Goal from those that correctly respond to the competition. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person.
• The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted.
• Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and stadium operator reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
• Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
• Contest Promoter is Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR. The English Football League and Premier League are not the promoter of this contest.
• If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
• Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prizes at its discretion.
• This is a joint promotion between Carabao and the media partner.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other Goal terms and conditions apply.
• Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club.
• Carabao or EFL will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
• Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
• For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.
• Entrants will be fully notified by Intercarabao if any use is to be made of their personal data
• If a Winner has any special accessibility requirements, the Winner will need to make Carabao aware of this as soon as the Winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
• The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
These supplementary terms apply in addition to our standard Competition terms and the terms (above If there is any conflict with the above terms, these terms shall prevail.
All competitions are promoted by Perform Media Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03426471 and whose registered office is at Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE.
The winner of each competition will be determined by Perform Media Services Ltd only. The winner will be notified using the social media or email account they used to enter. At which point they will be asked for their contact details. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours of first contact, they will forfeit the prize and the prize shall be awarded to the reserve winner(s) (selected at random at the same time as the original draw).
The winner’s details will be shared with the competition sponsor in order to arrange the prize only.
The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winners take part in publicity linked to the prize and to use the name and address of the winners and their photograph in such publicity.
The prize is administered by the competition sponsor, not Goal or Perform Media Services Ltd.
You are not eligible to win a prize in any Goal competition if you are located outside the UK or if you are under the age of 18, unless stipulated in the competition’s terms and conditions. By entering into any competition you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and reside in the UK.
The decision of Perform Media Services Ltd is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this prize promotion. Note that the competition sponsor may reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion, which is outside of our control.
Apple Inc., Google Inc., Facebook inc. and Twitter.inc are not in any way associated with these competitions.