Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United
31 January 2018
Kickoff 22:00 (CAT)
Big Match Facts
- Tottenham are undefeated in their last 13 matches in all competitions.
- Tottenham are undefeated in their last 11 home matches in the Premier League.
- Tottenham are undefeated in their last five home matches against United in all comps.
- Man United have won their last five matches in all competitions.
- Man United have kept a clean sheet in their last four Premier League matches.
- Man United have won five consecutive games and are unbeaten in eight .
- Harry Kane has scored 99 Premier League goals in 139 appearances.
- David de Gea has kept 14 clean sheets in the Premier League this season.
- A 2-1 home win in Tottenham vs Man United is priced at 7.25.
Harry Kane at 0.80
Alexis Sánchez at 1.85
Christian Eriksen at 2.90
Paul Pogba at 3.45
Eric Dier at 6.25
Ashley Young at 8.00
Liverpool’s comfortable win at Huddersfield last night ramped up the pressure on Tottenham in the exciting race for a Champions League place. Tonight, Manchester United are the visitors in a clash between two of the form sides in the Premier League.
José Mourinho’s United side still have faint title hopes but they’ll have to extend a superb winning run to keep those hopes alive. They’ll be buoyed by the signing of Alexis Sánchez, who is set to make his Premier League debut for the Red Devils. Tottenham Striker Harry Kane, scorer of 99 goals in 139 Premier League appearances, will aim to be the second quickest centurion in the history of the division, behind England legend Alan Shearer who reached that mark in 124 games. To put that into context, current Manchester City striker Sergio Agüero reached the 100 mark in 147 appearances.
Harry Winks, Serge Aurier and Toby Alderweireld are sidelined for the hosts. United’s injury problems are also mainly of a defensive nature, with Eric Bailly and Daley Blind still on the treatment table. With both sides enjoying a rich run of recent results, an entertaining contest is expected at England’s home of football.