Clyne, Dawson, Caulker, Rose
Redmond, Henderson, Shelvey, Ince
Elabdellaoul, Berge, Strandberg, Linnes
Elkrem, Johansen, Konradsen
Lanlay, Pedersen, Berget
Stuart Pearce will be able to call upon Danny Rose and Thomas Ince after the pair missed England's 1-0 defeat against Italy on Wednesday evening due to suspension.
Wilfried Zaha is expected to be fit for after an ankle problem kept the winger on the bench for England's opening fixture.
Nathan Redmond impressed on the right flank for England and could retain his place.
Norway's first-choice left-back Vegar Hedenstad is suspended after being sent off against Israel in the 2-2 draw on Wednesday evening. Martin Linnes is likely to deputise.
Markus Henriksen, Valon Berisha, Havard Nordtveit and Joshua King will travel to Israel on Friday straight after the senior side's World Cup qualifier against Albania.
Harmeet Singh will be pushing for a starting place after netting Norway's late equaliser against the tournament hosts.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- England came up against Norway in their qualifying group and secured a 1-0 win at home and a 2-1 win away. The Young Lions are 7/1 with Bet365 to emerge 2-1 victors on this occasion.
- Jason Lowe (pictured right) is England's most accurate passer in the tournament with a completion rate of 93 per cent.
- Against Italy on Wednesday, England enjoyed just 39 per cent of the possession.
- After drawing 1-1 against eventual winners Spain in their opening fixture at Euro 2011, England failed to win a game and were dumped out at the group stage.
- Norway have featured in only one other European Under-21 Championship to date, which was in Romania in 1998.
- Norway striker Marcus Pedersen has had four shots on target in the tournament. More than other other player in the competition so far.
- The Norwegian players are only allowed to spend 60 minutes in the sun per day to avoid the risk of heat exposure.