Srna, Lovren, Simunic, Strinic
Sammir, Rakitic, Badelj, Kovacic
Hutton, Hanley, Martin, Whittaker
Snodgrass, Morrison, Maloney
Scotland boss Gordon Strachan has a host of key players missing for the clash as Darren Fletcher, Steven Fletcher, Kenny Miller, Scott Brown, James Forrest, Charlie Mulgrew, Danny Fox, Lee Wallace and Gary Caldwell are all ruled out.
West Brom midfielder James Morrison has been named as Scotland's captain for the tie.
"It's going to be hard. The squad is young. Some of our players don't even play European football, so it's imperative they get some kind of training for big games," Strachan said.
"But, for all our hard work, we know we are playing against world class players."
Croatia are missing two key players in Luka Modric and Vedran Corluka, who are both suspended.
Dinamo Zagreb's 16-year-old starlet Alen Halilovic, who has been linked with a number of top European clubs, is included in Croatia's squad.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Scotland are bottom of Group A, having drawn two of their six games and lost the other four.
- Croatia are level on points with Belgium at the top of Group A. Both sides are on 16 points, having won five and drawn one.
- Alan Hutton is the most-capped player in Gordon Strachan's squad with 31 appearances.
- Alen Halilovic could become Croatia's youngest-ever senior international if he features against Scotland.
- Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic (pictured right) scored 21 goals in his first season for Bayern Munich last term.
Mandzukic is 9/2 with Bet365 to score two or more goals in this game.
- The home side's last defeat in a World Cup qualifier came against England in September 2009.
- Stipe Pletikosa and Darijo Srna are set to earn their 103rd caps.