Goal has teamed up with Shot Dead in the Head for a fantastic £100 clothing giveaway to spend in the Goal Store!
The World Cup is well underway and the Goal store is stocked full of great retro World Cup clothing to fit the occasion. Click here to see what you could win.
There are THREE chances to win the £100 prize fund, and all you need to do is answer one question.
You could be one of the lucky winners watching England in the best retro World Cup gear. Enter now for your chance!
*Terms and Conditions
1. Open to those aged 18 or over and based in the UK - except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. Users may enter the competition as any times as they like for the duration of the Promotion.
3. Promotion starts: Monday June 16th 2014 (12pm BST). Closing date for receipt of entries: Thursday June 19th 2014 (11:59pm BST).
4. The Prize is £100 of merchandise from http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/nsearch?keywords=goal.
5. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and the prize is non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute the Prize with one of equal or higher value.
6. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. We do not accept responsibility for any entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The first entry drawn at random under independent supervision from all correct and valid entries received by the Closing Date will win the Prize. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering the promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion. All claim instructions form part of the terms and conditions.