Supporting England at the World Cup this summer and need something to wear? Win the ideal prize with Goal: £100 to spend in the Goal Store!
Whether you're proud to wear the England colours or you want a great retro World Cup t-shirt, the Goal Store has just what you need.
The Store has been launched in partnership with Shot Dead in the Head and you can check out the merchandise on offer here.
There are THREE chances to win the £100 and it’s so simple to enter!
Just answer the question below and make sure to enter your email address so we can contact you.
Our winners will be chosen at random on June 12 at 11:59pm, so don't delay – enter now!
*Terms and Conditions
1. Open to those aged 18 or over and be UK residents - except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. Users may enter the competition as any times as they like for the duration of the Promotion.
3. Promotion starts: Tuesday June 3rd 2014 (12pm BST). Closing date for receipt of entries: Thursday June 12 2014 (11:59pm BST).
4. The Prize is £100 of merchandise from http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/nsearch?keywords=goal.
5. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and the ball is non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute the Prize with one of equal or higher value.
6. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. We do not accept responsibility for any entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The first entry drawn at random under independent supervision from all correct and valid entries received by the Closing Date will win the Prize. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering the promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion. All claim instructions form part of the terms and conditions.