The Manchester City playmaker says he is determined to take his second chance under Didier Deschamps
The Manchester City star was involved in a controversial bust-up with journalists after Les Bleus were eliminated from Euro 2012.
Nasri was handed a three-match ban in the aftermath of his bad conduct and was overlooked for France squads for nearly a year, before Didier Deschamps offered him a second chance for the summer tour of South America.
And having previously spoken of his desire to make amends back in May, the 26-year-old has again emphasised how thankful he is for being given another opportunity.
"I have a second chance," he told Le Parisien. "I have nothing to prove. At every opportunity, I will make sure I am good. I have made errors of communication. I opened my mouth too often.
"Now I'm focusing on my goals. I know my priorities."
Nasri is part of a group of French players dubbed 'Generation 1987', including the likes of Jeremy Menez and Karim Benzema, who have been found guilty of indiscretions with the national side and Nasri has blamed pressure for their struggles.
He said: "We have all had our problems. At times we did not behave ourselves in our respective careers. We did not deal with the pressure and expectation from the media - since 2004, they've been calling us a golden generation.
"I've just turned 26. We're starting to mature, to grow. We mssed our first chance. We do not want to miss the second."
France continue their bid for 2014 World Cup qualification with a trip to Georgia on Friday.