Stuart Pearce's side earned their eighth consecutive win and clean sheet with a 3-0 victory over Romania on Thursday to continue a run stretching back to November 2011
Clyne, Wisdom, Dawson, Robinson
Carroll, Henderson, Chalobah
Delfouneso, Sordell, Sterling
Ziegl, Spendlhofer, Wimmer, Schilling
F. Kainz, Gregoritsch, Sabitzer
Stuart Pearce is certain to be forced into two changes following Thursday's win over Romania, with Henri Lansbury and Wilfried Zaha having returned to their clubs due to injury.
Manchester United defender Michael Keane (on loan at Leicester) has arrived to bolster the squad, but is unlikely to break into the team given the wealth of options at the back.
Nathan Delfouneso, who replaced Lansbury against Romania, should retain his place, whilst Marvin Sordell is the likeliest candidate to fill Zaha's boots.
Pearce could also rest Jonjo Shelvey in order to give Tottenham midfielder Tom Carroll a run-out.
Austria extended their unbeaten run to five games with a 1-0 win over Slovakia at home last time out.
Having made a host of changes at half-time in that game in order to keep players fresh, the visitors are likely to make just one alteration - with Robert Zulj expected to replace Toni Vastic.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- England's last defeat at this level came against Belgium in November 2011.
The Young Lions are 8/1 with BetVictor to lose this fixture by any scoreline.
- Two players netted their first Under-21 goals in the Young Lions' last outing, with Jack Robinson and Wilfried Zaha getting on the scoresheet against Romania.
- This game will mark both sides' last fixtures before the Under-21 European Championships in Israel over the summer.
- Eighteen-year-old Austria striker Michael Gregoritsch is the son of Under-21 coach, Werner.
- Michael also boasts the honour of being the Austrian Bundesliga's youngest-ever scorer, having netted at the age of 15 years and 361 days.
- Should he feature against Austria, Danny Rose (pictured right) will draw level with Gareth Barry and Jamie Carragher on 27 England Under-21 caps.