Atletico Madrid midfielder Mario Suarez is a doubt for Sunday's clash against Barcelona after suffering a ligament injury in the midweek win at Celta Vigo.
Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois and striker Diego Costa also picked up knocks in Wednesday's match but are expected to be fit in time for the weekend.
Lionel Messi has recovered from a hamstring injury and is set to start for Barcelona after coming off the bench to score twice in the 4-2 win over Betis last Sunday.
Victor Valdes (foot), Pedro (illness) and Javier Mascherano (knee) have been declared fit, while Cesc Fabregas returns following a one-match ban.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Atletico Madrid have won just one of their last four home matches in La Liga (W1, D1, L2).
- With just 28 goals conceded, Los Colchoneros boast the best defensive record in the Primera Division.
- Radamel Falcao (pictured, right) has scored five goals in his last five matches for Atletico.
- Barcelona have won just one of their last seven away matches in all competitions (W1, D3, L3).
- Barca have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last four games across all competitions, conceding 11 goals in that sequence.