The star forward denied speculation that has tied him with a move to Camp Nou and reminded reporters that just months ago he committed his future to the Brazilian club
Reports from Spain following Barca's 4-0 Club World Cup victory over the Brazilian club stated that the Spanish giants had a first-option deal in place for the 19-year-old.
Those were the latest in a string of rumours surrounding Neymar, who has also previously been linked with Real Madrid and Chelsea.
Addressing the stories, Neymar pointed out that he recently committed his future to Santos until 2014.
"Not even five months ago I signed a new contract. I have just said I am staying here until 2014 and this has come back," he told reporters after a charity match in the Brazil.
"I have been sold to different people since I was 10 years old. Now I am on holiday from Santos, Barca and Real Madrid! Now I am just here to play this game."
Neymar also discussed his club's bruising defeat in Sunday's final, and hoped that Santos would take the opportunity to learn and improve from the experience.
He added: "I had a massive challenge against Barcelona, which unfortunately did not go well.
"I am learning a lot in my life. I hope that we can take away a lesson from there, to be always training hard, wanting and looking for more."
Neymar lifted the Copa Libertadores and Paulista titles with Santos in 2011, and is one of the leading candidates for the prestigious South American Player of the Year award.