The Brazilian insists he has not made any remarks about his situation at the Giuseppe Meazza, while his agent confirms there are clubs willing to sign his client
The Brazil international has been continuously linked with a move away from Inter since the Nerazzurri signed Samir Handanovic from Udinese in an €11 million deal earlier in the month.
Earlier on Tuesday, Julio Cesar had been quoted as saying that his time at Inter had come to an end, but the 32-year-old has now denied making such remarks.
"I would like to say that I have not made any comments about my future," he told Sky Sport Italia. "I would also like to deny the quotes that appeared on a Facebook page that does not belong to me.
"If I have to tell anything to the fans, I will do it in person."
The 64-cap Brazilian, who signed for Inter in 2005, was last week omitted from the side's squad for the Europa League qualifiers against Hajduk Split.
Meanwhile, Julio Cesar's agent confirmed there is a number of clubs interested in his client, but underlined that a transfer is not close at hand.
"Some clubs have contacted us, but I told them to talk to Inter and negotiate with them," Josias Cardoso told Radio Brasil.
"There is nothing certain yet."