Laurent Blanc says he has no issue with Leonardo returning to Paris Saint-Germain as sporting director.
The Brazilian held the role between July 2011 and June 2013 before departing the Parc des Princes under a cloud after he was banned for 13 months for pushing a referee.
That suspension was lifted by a French court in October, with the 44-year-old rumoured to be on his way back to PSG and Blanc is insistent he has no issue with such a move.
"It's not my problem," he said. "When I arrived there was a sports director. I enjoyed working with him, he (was) called Mr Leonardo. After, he left.
"Then I worked with Olivier (Letang). If the club wants to take an athletic director, I do not interfere in it."
The Frenchman has guided his team to an impressive domestic campaign, with PSG holding a seven-point lead over Monaco heading into their final league fixture at home to Montpellier on Saturday.
Last month also saw them lift the Coupe de la Ligue trophy with a 2-1 win over Lyon, while Blanc also steered the club to a Champions League quarter-final, but the coach wants even more from his charges next term.
"We are satisfied with the work done by the players and the staff," he added.
"In terms of points, the game, the outcome is positive, but also as regards the operation.
"Next season we will try to be more efficient, we will try to do better and keep moving forward."