Genevois, Civelli, Pecjinovic, Kolodziecak
Eysseric, Meriem, Bautheac
Van der Wiel, Thiago Silva, Alex, Armand
Chantome, Matuidi, Maxwell
Nice coach Claude Puel will welcome back Nemanja Pecjinovic and Romain Genevois after the duo sat out the 3-2 Coupe de la Ligue quarter-final defeat to Montpellier in midweek.
Valentin Eysseric could be given the nod ahead of Jeremy Pied, though otherwise it will be the majority of the same team that have won three of their last four league games.
Paris Saint-Germain, meanwhile, welcome back a number of players who missed the 0-0, 5-3 on penalties defeat to Saint-Etienne on Wednesday.
Salvatore Sirigu and Marco Verratti will miss the game due to injury, with Ronan Le Crom named in the Italy international's place, with Nicholas Douchez set to continue in goal.
Javier Pastore's time on the bench could continue, as Les Parisiens boss Carlo Ancelotti favours either the returning Jeremy Menez or Nene alongside Ezequiel Lavezzi, whilst Alex and Sylvain Armand should also be in the line-up.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- OGC Nice are on a four game unbeaten run, and currently sit in 10th place in the Ligue 1 table.
- Nice have not beaten Paris Saint-Germain in four encounters, with their last victory coming in March 2010.
- Les Aiglons are the only side to have not conceded a goal to Carlo Ancelotti's PSG side since the Italian took over at the end of December in 2011.
- Nice have found the net in their last 12 league encounters.
- Paris Saint-Germain sit second in Ligue 1, having beaten Troyes 4-0 in their last encounter.
- Les Parisiens were knocked out of the Coupe de la Ligue earlier in the week, with a penalty shootout defeat to Saint-Etienne.
- Carlo Ancelotti's men are the only side in Ligue 1 to be unbeaten away from home so far this season.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been involved in 14 of the club's 23 league goals this season.